- OVERALL SIZE: Approximately 24 Inches Long, 2 Inches in Diameter.
- SUSTAINABLE - Made From Fast Growing, Replenishable Bamboo.
- HAND PAINTED: By Village Artisans in Indonesia.
- WILD STYLE: Perfect for Jungle and African Themes.
- GREAT GIFT: For Yourself,or Your Wild Animal Loving Friends and Family.
Rain sticks are ceremonial and musical instruments used from ancient times to present day. Made from bamboo and measuring approximately 24 inches long, 2 inches in diameter, each rain stick features a unique sand coated, hand painted giraffe design. The ends of the stick are covered in reed wicking and felt to prevent the beads inside from coming out. The top end has a nylon loop for hanging on walls. NOTE: Since these rain sticks are hand-crafted, with a hand applied sand coating and hand painted giraffe design, yours may vary slightly from the one pictured.