- OVERALL SIZE: Approximately 39 Inches Long, 2.25 Inches in Diameter.
- SUSTAINABLE: Hand Crafted from Fast-Growing, Easily Replenishable Bamboo.
- HAND MADE: by Master Artisans In Indonesia.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Hand Applied Wood Burned Accents.
- WONDERFUL GIFT - For Yourself or for Friends and Family.
Rainsticks are ceremonial and musical instruments used from ancient times to the present day. Made from bamboo and measuring approximately 39 inches long and 2.25 inches in diameter, each rain stick features a unique wood burned scrolled design. The ends of the stick are covered in reed wicking and felt to prevent the beads inside from coming out. The top end has a nylon loop for hanging on walls. NOTE: Since these rain sticks are hand-crafted, with a hand-applied burned wood design. Yours may vary slightly in size and design from the one pictured.