- OVERALL SIZE: Large - 12.75 Inches High, 9.25 Inches Long, 5.25 Inches Wide. Small - 11.75 Inches High, 8.5 Inches Long, 4.5 Inches Wide.
- DURABLE MATERIAL - Creatively Crafted From Metal For Years Of Maintenance Free Use.
- RUSTIC LOOK - Distressed Whitewashed Finish Over Raw Metal Creates An Aged Look with a Wonderfully Weathered Appearance.
- FLORAL DECOR - Perfect For Dried Flowers, Artificial Plants and Bouquets.
- GREAT GIFT - For Yourself Or Friends And Family.
Give your home a touch of Southwestern flair with this pair of whitewashed raw gray metal wall pockets. The embossed tribal patterns gives them a great desert feel, and the distressed finish gives them a wonderfully weathered patina. They beautifully showcase green plants, trailing vines or cascading florals, and if you don't have a green thumb, just arrange some silk greenery or dried florals to bring a sense of nature to your living space. The larger pocket measures 12.75 inches high, 9.25 inches long, 5.25 inches wide, and the smaller one measures 11.75 inches high, 8.25 inches long, 5.5 inches wide, with an interior depth of 9.5 inches. Round Bar loops on the back makes them easy to hang from single nails or screws (not included).
- Product Dimensions:
- 12.75 x 9.25 x 5.25 Inch