- 10.5 in. High, 6 in. Long, 5 in. Wide.
- Expertly Crafted of Cold Cast Bronze in Strikingly Sculpted Detail.
- Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin Gives it an Authentic Metal Look with a Stunning Antique Bronze Finish and You'll Marvel at the Colored Effects.
- Impressively Detailed Statue Depicting the Triple Goddess Which Represents the Divine Feminine's Connection to the Cycles of Nature Standing Before the a Life Giving Tree.
- A Striking Must-Have Piece Rich with Celtic Symbols and a Thoughtful Gift for Anyone Into Nature Religions.
Celebrating the cycles of life, nature, and the seasons, this statue depicts the Celtic Danu the Triple Goddess of Tuatha De Danann. The Maiden is Spring, new beginnings, possibilities, and the waxing crescent moon. She stands holding a dove in her hands with flowers at her feet. The Mother is the bounty of the earth, summer fruition, and early harvest as well the full moon. She is rooted in the life-giving oak tree, seen above and behind the Goddesses, and depicted with a swollen belly for she is creation, fertility, and motherhood. The Crone is the waning crescent moon, seen at the end of the growth cycle when the leaves turn, and the final harvest. She is the sleeping earth in winter. She holds the wise owl in her hand and a cauldron lays at her feet. Intricately sculpted in cold cast bronze, a process that mixes bronze powder with resin, the finish has the look of authentic metal, and take notice of the colored effects that highlight this conceptual statue. 10.5 inch high x 6 inch long x 5 inch wide. It's a striking must-have piece rich with Celtic symbols perfect for anyone into nature religions.
- Product Dimensions:
- 10.5 x 6 x 5 Inch