- 6.75 inch High, 4 inch Long, 3.75 inch Wide.
- Made of Cement in a Grey Distressed Finish in 2 Distinct Gargoyle Designs.
- Display them On a Bookcase, Wall Shelf or On Either End of the Fireplace Mantel.
- Fantastic as Accent Pieces for Medieval Home Decor Styles.
- Great as a Gift for Any Lover of Gargoyles, Fantasy or Medieval Gothic Art.
Regarded as protective wards in medieval Europe, gargoyles depicted the essence of evil while keeping evil spirits out of buildings over which they stood. These gargoyle bookends now perform a similar service as they protect your books from the evil forces of gravity by keeping them standing straight. Made from a stone composite, these hefty bookends will keep your bookshelf looking organized. Use them as decorative accents on a shelf or mantel, they're perfect with medieval decor. Each gargoyle measures 6.75 inches tall, 4 inches long and 3.75 inches wide. The antiqued matte grey finish gives the impression that these monsters have come straight off their posts on the Notre Dame cathedral. These bookends are a wonderful medieval home accent that will look great upon your bookshelf or desk.