- OVERALL SIZE: 4 Inches in Diameter 2.35 Inches High.
- CREATIVELY CRAFTED - Cold Cast Bronze in Intricately Sculpted Detail with a Decorative Lift-Off Lid.
- STUNNING DETAIL - Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin Gives it an Authentic Metal Look with a Stunning Antique Bronze Finish Detailed with a Touch of Color.
- GREAT ACCENT PIECE: For Bookshelves, Nightstands and Coffee Tables.
- GREAT GIFT: For Yourself or For Friends and Family.
Hecate’s Wheel, also known as the Strophalos of Hecate, is an ancient Greek symbol used to represent the Moon Goddess Hecate. It is a visual representation of the Triple Goddess, consisting of a visual maze with three distinct whirls that are connected in the center. The symbol is said to be the depiction of a labyrinthine serpent around a central spiral. The labyrinthine snake is representative of rebirth and renewal and relates to the three faces of Hecate. As a whole, the symbol represents wheels or whirls, and are emanations of Divine thought. It shows the power of knowledge and life. This wonderful lidded trinket box features the symbol of Hecate's Wheel on the lid. Intricately sculpted in cold cast bronze resin, a process that mixes bronze powder with polyresin, the finish has the look of authentic metal, hand detailed with a touch of color. This 4-inch diameter, 2.25-inch high trinket box is a must-have piece rich with Celtic symbols and perfect for anyone into nature religions.
- Product Dimensions:
- 2.25 x 4 x 4 Inch