- 17.5 in. Long, 17 in. High, 1 in. Wide.
- Expertly Cast in Resin in Intricately Sculpted Mechanical Steampunk Detail.
- Antique Bronze Finish Hand Painted with Metallic Copper and Brass Details for a True Metal Appearance.
- Though this Astrolabe Won't Show You the Positions of the Planets, It Will Display the Current Time of Day with Just 1 AA Battery (not included).
- A Must-Have Addition to Any Steampunk Collection.
This intricately designed steampunk clock is packed with enough springs, gears, and fascinating mechanical details to keep you marveling and admiring it even as time flies by. As an astrolabe-inspired device, the clock will have you imagining you've stepped back into the study of a scientific craftsman. It's detailed with an antique bronze finish and includes hand-painted copper and brass details for an authentic antique metal look. Beautiful enough to use as a piece of wall art, it's sure to inspire a world of stories about tracking the stars and sky with its fascinating mechanical charm to figure out the time of day or night, but this astrolabe clock does all that for you with just 1 AA battery (not included)! Keep it for your own steampunk collection or give it as a gift to the steampunk fanatic in your life. 17.5 inch long x 17 inch high x 1 inch wide.
- Product Dimensions:
- 17 x 17.5 x 1 Inch