- 22 inch Long, 13.5 inch High, 5.75 inch Wide.
- Expertly Sculpted in Cold Cast Bronze; a Process of Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin to Give it a Solid Metal Appearance Full of Hand Painted Details That Bring it to Life.
- Based On the Artwork of Myles Pinkney Who is Known for His Rich and Detailed Science Fiction Works.
- A Stunning Work of Art Bursting With Visual Excitement That Looks Amazing From Any Angle.
- A Fantastical Neo-Victorian Home Decor Accent Any Steampunk Collection Shouldn't Be Without.
Fusing the future with the past isn't always an easy task, but in the world of steampunk, everything is future-past and technologically advanced. The Steampunk De-Optimizer pistol merges both as a stunning work of art, based on the artwork by Myles Pinkney who is knows for his rich and detailed science fiction works. The pistol is packed with details that make it a worthy weapon to have by your side, and when you are not playing airship captain with your prop, a matching display stand carefully cradles it so you can view it from its best angle, any angle! It is expertly sculpted in cold cast bronze; a process of mixing bronze powder with resin, giving it a solid metal appearance, and the hand painted details seem to bring it to life. Measures 15 inches long, 9.5 inches high, 5.75 inches wide out of the stand, and 22 inches long, 13.5 inches high, 5.75 inches wide when on display. What steampunk enthusiast wouldn't love to get their hands around this subtle form of self defense?