- OVERALL SIZE - Skull Measures 8 Inch High, 6 Inch Wide, with a Depth of 2 Inch. 4.125 Inch Diameter Clockface.
- STURDY and CREATIVE CASTING - Solid Cast in Resin for a Durable Form That Maintains the Finer Details of the Sculpture.
- UNIQUE DETAIL - Hand Painted Copper Piping and Gears Gives a Personal Touch to Each Clock that Enhances the Alternative Victorian Flair.
- QUICK and SIMPLE SETUP - Open Back for Easy Access to Motor and Mounts to Walls With a Single Screw and Built-in Hanging Port (mounting hardware included!).
- CLOCK SPECIFICATIONS - Quartz Movement, Requires 1 AA Battery (not included).
Make a macabre mark on your decor with this steampunk skull clock. Created with resin mixed with bronze powder (cold cast bronze) for an authentic metal look that captures the menacing details of the grinning skulll. Hand painted copper accents on the pipes and gears around the skull give it an extra dash of industiral feel that will surely accent your living room, bedroom, or office space. Built in mounting port makes for a fast and simple set up with a single screw (included). Measuring at 8 inch high, 6 inch wide, and a depth of 2 inch; this clock is small enough to fit in well hanging near a desk, between cabinents in the kitchen, or with other decor in the living room while still having an eye catching presence. 4.125 clockface is quartz regulated and runs on 1 AA battery (not included).