- 11 inch Long, 3.5 inch Wide, 3.5 inch High.
- Beautifully Created in Cold Cast Bronze, a Process of Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin Giving it a Stunning Solid Metal Appearance.
- Hand Detailed with Brass and Copper Colored Accents Giving the Piece a Visually Exciting and Intricate Look.
- A Beautifully and Artistically Sculpted Work of Art that Looks Like Something You'd Find in a Future-Past Post Apocalypitc World.
- The Perfect Accent Piece for Any Steampunk Enthusiast and Great as a Gift for Steampunk Fans and Train Fanatics.
Pioneering its way through a post-apocalyptic world, this zephyr railcar engine looks like something straight out of a Jules Verne novel. Just imagine riding the rails in this, speeding through the hills and towns of the future-past. This artistically sculpted accent piece looks like it could speed down the track at near lightning speeds. Beautifully created in cold cast bronze, a process of mixing bronze powder with resin, giving it a solid metal appearance with a stunning finish. It's hand detailed with brass and copper colored accents that give it a visually exciting look. This 11 inch long, 3.5 inch wide, 3.5 inch high zephyr railcar statue is a must-have for any steampunk art collection and great as a gift for any steampunk and train enthusiasts.