- 8.5 in. High, 6 in. Long, 4 in. Wide.
- Creatively Cast in Resin in an Intricate Mechanical Design with Metal Gears and Striking Bell.
- Metallized Antique and Polished Brass Detailed Finish Designed Like an Early Generator with Rotating Gears Visible Through the Open Center.
- Movement Requires Just 1 AA Battery (not included) to Set the Gears of Time in Motion.
- Great as a Gift and a Must-Have Time Piece Sure to Strike the Excitement of Any Steampunk Enthusiast.
You don't have to be an industrialist to make time in your home run like a well-oiled steampunk machine. Just place one AA battery (not included) inside this steampunk generator clock to get the mechanical gears spinning and time moving! Not only is it striking to look at, but this mechanical clock strikes a bell situated at the top to chime every hour on the hour. Though it's made of resin, it has an intricately detailed antique brass appearance with copper colored wiring details, and is designed to resemble an early generator with polished brass finish metal gears visible through the open center. It's a stunning gift, and a must-have piece sure to strike the excitement of any fantasy art or steampunk enthusiast.